Thursday, July 7, 2011

GRADUATION!!

 We had such a great day at graduation. This event has been long awaited and I could not have been more proud of Justin. He was all smiles from ear to ear and he deserved all the happiness that came with the big day. Dental school is not an easy road and Justin made it through with flying colors. Of course I knew he would do great, but he is always so hard on himself. We have been talking about dental school since we first started dating and now....we are DONE!! Done with dental school! Now that is AMAZING! :) ...I'm not excited at all...
 We had a nice luncheon after the CASE graduation and before the dental school ceremony. Jack's friend, Lily, came to see us for a while. We love this little girl! We have missed all of Jack's cute little friends since we left.
 The dental graduation was in a beautiful church.
 Waiting to get his diploma!

 YAY!!!

 Dr. Jean was Justin's favorite preceptor at school. She was a HUGE help to Justin and she is the reason Justin made it through to the end. She is great and we will always remember her.

 The Bjarnason's.
They have moved to Japan. :( We miss all of our friends so much!! And we didn't even get to say goodbye to everyone. Thank heavens for blogs so we can keep up with everyone.
 Adam and Justin

 Being commissioned to a Captain in the Air Force.


 Anderson and Denise


 Ryan and Justin

 Justin's fam




Such a great day!!

3 comments:

Holly said...

Congratulations to you both! It was so fun to see you guys. Can't wait for my Mississippi trip. haha.

Cassie said...

congrats! Isn't it the best feeling to be D.O.N.E with school?! Seriously one of the best days of my life! So excited to see your journey in MS on your blog. We sure do miss you guys!

Kara said...

I'm not sure if it's the hat or the robe but Justin definitely looks smarter! Congrats!

So fun to see you guys, I'm really wishing we lived closer together. You guys are so much fun to be with. I'm pulling for an AZ move next!