
A little visitor climbed across our table and left footprints and his gold!! He also made his way into our fridge, where he made our milk green and also our waffle mix.

We added our yummy green smoothies to make our St. Patrick's Day breakfast complete!
(I know...they look gross, but they are really good! And good for you. These are now a staple at our house and the only green thing that Anderson will even come close to. He loves them! And that doesn't happen often.)

Can you tell my camera is dying a slow and painful death?
When I was telling Jack about leprechauns and getting him excited for St. Patrick's Day, he was trying to be happy about it but seemed a little nervous. Later he was telling Justin that he just didn't like those "little crouton guys". After he woke up and saw what they left, his opinion quickly changed.

Anderson totally woke up on the wrong side of the bed. He was so grumpy and was only happy if he had a hershey kiss in his mouth. Even then, this was the face I got. Maybe that's what happens when you let your kids eat chocolate for breakfast?
3 comments:
I wish I could have chocolate for breakfast every day. My mouth would love it but my behind wouldn't!!!! He still has such a cute face though. Are you sure he was grumpy? He looks so cute and grown up!!
The leprechan turned Connor's milk, pancakes and eggs green too. He didn't leave us gold, but he did leave some chocolate. Connor was glad the green milk still tasted the same as white milk. We had a very hard time convincing him it tasted the same. He was happy he tried it.
Actually, that smoothie looks delicious! I wish I had one right now!
Post a Comment