I took Jack to a community Easter egg hunt. I guess you wouldn't really classify it as a "hunt". It was supposed to be outside at a park but it was raining so they held it inside the community center and just laid all the eggs out on the gym floor. We saw some of Jack's little friends there. Him and Macy were getting their game face on.
They rang the bell to go and in about two minutes, it was over and all the eggs were picked up. As we were walking out, there were people still coming in looking at our full basket wondering what was going on. If you were even five minutes late, you missed it!
There were a TON of eggs so luckily no one had to fight to fill their baskets.
Jack was cracking me up because most of the kids were running as fast as they could and he was just walking slowly and looking around as if there weren't a hundred eggs all around him. I had to convince him to keep putting more eggs in his bucket. At the end he said to me, "I think that's enough Mom."



3 comments:
Love that Jack covered his ears for the buzzer- that freaked Sydney out too. I also love that he wasn't in any hurry to get tons of eggs b/c Sydney's approach reminded me of Gus Gus from Cinderella. Instead of just getting them one by one, she would try to pick up like four at a time, then drop them :)
That is way too funny!!! There were tons right in one spot and he could have just stood in one place and hardly had to move around. But he is a kind gentleman, and doesn't try to get them all. He has learned to share. Way cute!!
I love how he is not greedy. It was fun to watch how carefully he chose the ones he wanted. Keep putting them on the blog. I love it!! Love- MOM
Post a Comment