Sunday, April 17, 2011

Les Mis






We went and saw Les Mis on Friday. It was AMAZING! I loved it. I have always loved the music but to be there and hear them singing it and see the whole story was so, so fun. They did such a great job and I think it might have topped my favorites list of musicals that I have seen. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Its official! We are friends I made the blog!

idaho grandma said...

So glad you got to see it. I think it is one of my most favorite ones. We were supposed to see it when we went to London, but plan tour plans changed and we got to see Phantom instead. Both rate right up there at the top for us. We saw Les Mis at Tuacahn a couple of years ago in St. George of years ago and I have to admit, they did a fantastic job there as well. Glad you got to go.