Sunday, April 3, 2011

Funny

A couple days ago, it started snowing. I was definitely not happy about this and so over the cold, winter weather. This is the conversation I had with Jack about it...

me: Jack, it is supposed to be spring time with sunshine and flowers! What is this snow thinking??

Jack: It's thinking that it's Christmas time! That silly snow!

Later, while driving in the car...

Jack: This sure is one snowy planet!!

Hopefully this snowy planet figures out that it is April and kicks the spring time vibes in soon!

6 comments:

idaho grandma said...

such a smart kid. We sure hope April kicks the springtime vibes in soon. However, we hope it gets it out of it's system before June. We don't a repeat of last June. We didn't even get the boat until the middle of July last year because of the rainy weather, so hopefully it will cooperate and get it over in April, so we can have fun in June. WooHoo!!!! 5 weeks left!!

Angie said...

tell jack it is one RAINY planet over here!!! We can't even play any baseball games. grrrr.... come on spring!!

Nat said...

Ha! That is so cute! And I so agree. We can't wait for Spring to get here.

TerriLyn said...

Too cute! You gotta love those priceless conversations!

Kara said...

I'm sure Jack would like the weather in Arizona - no snowy planet here. Put it on your list of potential locations - you won't be disappointed!

Nicole said...

What a funny guy! I'm also SO ready for Spring!