
We attended the dental formal this year with some of our friends. We haven't been before but decided we had to go this year as part of our celebration for graduation!! We have been making up lots of excuses to hang out with our friends before everyone heads to all parts of the world!

The girls...
What am I going to do without these ladies?

It was so fun to get dressed up and go out with no kiddos!! I loved it. Especially when I have such a good looking date. :)

Hollie, Adam, Justin, Stacey, Brittany, Pete, Spencer, Suzy

They had a photo booth with all sorts of props. It was one of the highlights of the evening!
6 comments:
Sexy shoes!!
How fun! I love your shoes with your cute painted toes!
so fun! i love a reason for getting dressed up (or even to just get dressed theses days)! You have some great friends, it will be so sad to leave them all! BUT, you will have to plan reunion trips with them and that's way fun too! you all look so cute!
Stacey! I'm SO thrilled for you and Justin. You must be so excited to be done! Yay! Looking at your cute boys makes me so excited to have a little boy of our own. We plan to name him after his Dad and Great-Grandpa... Jack Richard Niu. Love the name Jack ;) Please send Justin my love. Miss you guys.
Ha Ha I still love that I'm cuddled up to you and not Pete, had to hide myself somehow! :) Loved the photo booth, too fun, what will we do without each other... boo!
looks like a great evening was had by all. You are all such great friends. Wouldn't it he awesome if you all ended up close to each other to practice? You all looked so good. I love your hair, it is getting so long. Congratulations, Justin!!!! We are so proud of you and your completion of school. 3 more weeks and we will be seeing you!!! Can't wait!!!
Post a Comment