
A little while ago, we had a really warm day and decided to head out to Sulphur Springs, near Chagrin Falls. I am so glad we took advantage of the warm weather! Especially since today was 52 and rainy.

We tried to hold Anderson the whole time but about ten seconds after we got to the water, he would NOT stay in our arms. He wanted to get down so bad, so we let him get in, even though he had his clothes on and he had a blast. He was so cute kicking his feet through the water and picking up the rocks and throwing them.

I love his little straight smile :)
We were all having so much fun until we got to a slippery part and Jack fell into the water. He wasn't sure why I was just standing there taking a picture and not helping him. He makes a pretty good sad face.


It is so beautiful walking through the water with all of the trees all around.

This is one of the many places that I will miss when we leave Ohio. It is still 7 months away but every time we visit somewhere, I think about how much I am going to miss it.

Feeling much better after we started to dry off. :)
3 comments:
I heart Sulphur Springs. And I love Jack's little sad face.
when in the world did jack become a little boy? he is looking mighty big these days!
Love Anderson's straight smile. it reminds me of how grandpa Bob smiles!!! Ha Ha Ha. Love Jack's sad face, but then love the happy face at the end. Those boys love water. They sure come by that naturally. You can't be a Heaton and not LOVE water in any way, shape or form. I can't believe how tall Jack looks in the last photo. I am positive he has grown at least a foot since we saw him in July. Love you guys. Grandma Heaton
Post a Comment