Friday, October 22, 2010

Botanical Gardens


We went to the Botanical Gardens with our neighbor who lives across the street. She had been there before but I cannot believe this was our first time. I hate discovering new things in our last year! It is right down by the dental school and also by Jack's school. There are outdoor gardens to walk through, and a children's garden. Jack and Anderson loved the big sand pit. They were so dirty after, but I guess that means they were having fun, right?

Little Birk was so good and slept through most of it.
His middle name is Anderson. :)
The boys LOVE him! Jack is always wanting to see baby Birk.
They have an atrium inside with TONS of butterflies. You walk through and there are butterflies everywhere. It is so fun! The picture above is all of the cocoons waiting to hatch.

It was such a fun place. Too bad we haven't known about it the past three years!


No comments: