Some of my very first friends that I ever made here in Cleveland and I have been wanting to go on a trip for a very long time. Now since three of them are pregnant, and it is our last year here, we decided it was now or never! With my mom and dad in NY, we thought it would be fun to go and stay with them. We saw so many fun things, walked until the preggo girls couldn't walk anymore, got very little sleep, and talked and laughed all weekend. It was great, especially since we left the kiddos at home!

The LDS temple, right in all the craziness of NYC.
Having fun in Central Park...
It's pretty hilarious when you try and get three pregnant girls to jump off the ground. Brittany and Hollie are due in a couple months, even though they don't look like it in these pictures.

Taylor and Hollie

I almost had to catch Brittany. Our faces crack me up in this picture!! We could not stop laughing.
It only took us 25 tries to get a good one. :)


Time Square

Views from the top of the Rockefeller center.


We even managed to get around on the subway alright and saw some pretty crazy people.

We took the Staten Island Ferry to see the Statue of Liberty.


The famous Plaza Hotel. The lobby is so beautiful! Maybe one day we will spend the $1200 and stay a night in their CHEAPEST room. But since we are still in dental school and years away from being settled and actually making any kind of money, I guess we will just walk around the lobby and dream.


5th Ave.
It's crazy to me that anyone can afford to buy anything on this street! A $2300 bag isn't quite in my budget. Very fun to look at though.

We also went to my mom and dad's branch and Hollie and I did a musical number for them. I'm glad Hollie said she would do it with me because my dad said if she didn't than I was on my own. Thanks Hollie!
It was really fun for me to see my mom and dad in their life in NY. I read all of their emails and their blog but it was great to see them in action and see the places that they talk about. I'm so glad we are going back there for Thanksgiving!
Thanks for letting us invade your cute little apartment!
3 comments:
So fun!! I did a girls trip a fews years back and seriously to this day it is my favorite vacation! Is that bad? :) Glad you gals could make it happen.
How fun! You just have one fun adventure after another! I bet it was so great to see your parents too.
Ps. I love all the fall pictures at the pumpkin patch. Your boys are just too cute!
Fun girls weekend! The picture of pregnant Brittany falling down makes me nervous! what a sweet deal to have your parents right in NYC! Thanksgiving and Christmas will be so fun.
Post a Comment