Saturday, October 23, 2010

Am I missing anyone?

This picture makes me laugh. This is what Jack has to sleep with every night. Of course his blue and yellow bears and Wolfy still stand as the favorites, all the others are just as important to him when he is going to bed. And right now he is in love with this little pumpkin Halloween decoration and has even found a spot for it in his bed. He hardly has room for himself! Maybe we need to get him a bigger bed? :) It also makes me laugh that "Blue" and "Yellow" as he calls them, HAVE to be upside down. He lays on top of them. I'm not sure why he even has a pillow. The good thing though, is that when we travel, he is okay to just have Blue, Yellow, and Wolfy. Thank heavens!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks a little uncomfortable, but how sweet to make sure everyone has a place. What a thoughtful guy you are Jack. Love- Grandma Brownell

The Heaton's said...

Connor sleeps with 100 animals too!!! it cracks me up, and makes me really claustrophobic.

Ashley Robinson said...

That looks exactly like peytons bed when he was that age...I got so fed up with it that I gradually would sneak them and hide them where he couldn't find them until there was only a couple left...he noticed at first and got really frustrated when he "lost" one....I was of course totally innocent and actually tried to help him find them! He eventually got over it and didn't care anymore. But when we moved I found them all stuffed in the cabinents above our washer and dryer...I had totally forgotten about them so I hurried and threw them all away before he found them and wanted them again! I am such a mean mom but I was starting to worry about all the bacteria growing in them! Ha ha! Now he has none and mom wins.....mom always wins.;)

Sherwoods said...

All your recent pictures are awesome. NYC looked like a blast. How fun to get to go visit your parents on their mish!