
It has been snowing non stop these past few days and Justin and Jack went out to take advantage and try to enjoy the cold. They made a cute snowman complete with cherry tomato eyes. We couldn't find any rocks and that was the best thing I could come up with to use. It has been snowing so much that now you can barely see his hat and scarf and he looks rather lopsided from all the extra snow falling on him. Jack was pretty proud of it though.

He is wearing two different gloves because his new gray and red ones were too thick and he couldn't hang onto the little shovel he had. He was "helping" Justin shovel the walkway. He wanted to bring a shovel of snow inside so we put it in the freezer. It's still there.

He has been watching Mickey's Christmas a lot lately and Goofy makes snow angels in it. So Jack wanted to make some of his own. I love the foot hand coordination he has! haha...
6 comments:
So fun to see all your new posts!! I have been waiting. Anderson is SO yummy!! I NEED to squeeze him soon. :) The top pic of Jack is awesome. Love you guys.
so cute! that's a pretty good snow man!! jack looks so cute in his little snow clothes.
ha ha ha! That video is so funny! I thought Justin making the snow angel was just as funny as watching Jack make one!!!:) ha ha! You know it's all in good fun Justin!!!:) Glad you guys enjoyed the snow!
I love the snow angels and the really cool hat jack...He is really good at making them too. i loved the snowman too. Good job. Love Grandma Brownell
I love the snow angels and the really cool hat jack...He is really good at making them too. i loved the snowman too. Good job. Love Grandma Brownell
He is too cute! I liked watching Justin do the snow angels as much as Jack...haha! We miss you guys so much. Man! Hayden loved the video of Jack on Christmas morning. He sat there and watched it 3 times and then threw a fit when I turned it off. And Anderson is just getting cuter and cuter!
Post a Comment