

This little guy is at one of my favorite stages. He is smiling, laughing, and starting to interact with you. I love it. But I also love that he is still too little to crawl or roll all over the place. You just set him on the floor and he doesn't move. It's great. Here is a little clip of his cuteness...
6 comments:
Very cute. I love the onesie he's wearing in that first photo.
Oh, he's not even mine, and it makes me tear up! I love those sounds so very much! he's beautiful.
I LOVE that stage too! He is precious!
i love little baby coo's!! he is so adorable with all his little smiles.
oh my goodness...watching Anderson be so adorable is making me baby hungry! This has to be one of the cutest stages of them all!
Anderson is getting big already. I miss that cute face. We were getting used to seeing him. I guess we will just have to come out soon. I like the Tanner eyeballs too. Quite big!!!! Love Grandma Brownell
Post a Comment