Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day. Thank you for our blessings.
Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day.
Thank you for our drinks and for our food.
Thank you that Mom could work on these fabrics.
Amen.
(I have been sewing a couple projects. It's so funny what he thinks of during his prayers!)
10 comments:
What a cutie pie! I've burst out laughing during quite a few of Davy's prayers. Just you wait...
Out of the mouth of babes...last week Ian blessed the guitar, we had been playing Guitar Hero...:0)
So cute!!! He is so thoughtful!! I can just hear his little voice. What are your projects? I am sure they are so fun. Just wait until he starts praying for everything and it takes 5 minutes to get everything blessed. But so funny.
I can't wait until Rylee prays!!! That is too funny...but so sweet.
I love it! Kids prayers are the best!!!
That cracks me up! I've reread this post about six times and every time I laugh about the part where he calls them "fabrics." Such a cutie, that one.
haha..he starts and then starts again. how funny...and i also like that he's calling them "fabrics". he'll probably be that kid to say "neigh-ther" instead of "neeth-er". hey, to-may-to, to-mah-to!
That is so precious! Wow! I love it!
If it's important enough for Jack to pray about, it's important enough for you to post pictures. Pretty please.
Post a Comment