
So here I am, full term and waiting for this baby to arrive. So far, I am dilated to a 2 1/2 and if I haven't had him by Oct. 2nd, I will be induced that day. I have been busy trying to get stuff ready for the baby and also for family to come. I am pretty tired ALL of the time, but just try to keep moving. If I sit down for too long, I will be asleep. :) We still don't have a name for sure, but our two favorites so far are Anderson and Cade. We might just have to wait and see what he looks like because we cannot decide for anything! We are really bad with names. Maybe I will find something completely different between now and when he is born. I am getting pretty nervous for the actual delivery. I did not enjoy my experience delivering Jack, so I am crossing my fingers that this one is a little better. Anyways, the countdown is on! Hopefully my next post will have a cutie pie little boy in it!!
19 comments:
Yeah! it's amost here! Bentley's birhtday is on Oct 2nd! That would be a great day!! But sooner is always better! good luck! Mindy did my hir last night and we were saying how much we missed you!
You look WAY too darling to be full term! We are so excited and can't wait to see pics of your new little guy! I'm sending lots of good vibes for a quick and super easy delivery your way!
I vote for October 2nd...great people born that day!!!!!
You look beautiful! I get anxiety reading about how you must feel waiting...Best of luck!
I can't believe you are due already! Not only because it doesn't seem like it's been nine months but also because you still look so darn good! Can't wait to see pics of yur little guy!
I am sure this second delivery will go so smooth! Hopefully you can get your epidural sooner and you won't have to wait soo long! That makes it much more pleasant :) You look like one hot prego mamma! You are always so cute! We are excited to hear the news so keep this blog updated, good luck!!!
Stacey-
Hang in there, you are so close! I love both those names. I can't wait to see what he looks like. Hope everything goes well with the delivery!
Love your cute little tummy!!! I bet you will be glad when this is behind you. You lookd so cute. Love you and hopefully you will have a good delivery.
I love the name Anderson. Maybe your Anderson will marry my Andersen.
Good luck and I can't wait to see pics of the little guy. I really hope you have a better experience this time around.
You look great BTW.
You didn't enjoy your delivery experience with Jack?? Huh that's weird. just kidding. I've never known anyone whose second delivery wasn't way easier than the first so I'm sure it'll be easier! Your body will just pop that baby out! Love the names! We're excited for you guys!!
Stacey - you look great! I can't believe that you are due so soon!! I can't wait to see pictures of your new little man! How exciting! :) I LOVE the names you're thinking about too! Good luck - I'm sure you'll do great...hang in there - it'll be soon!
I can't wait to see the little guy! You look so cute, but I am sure you are SO ready to get him out of there. You will do great and hopefully things will go better this time. We love you guys!
is it just me, or are you just as big as you were at 15 weeks?! you are NOT huge! i can't believe it's already time! what's up with that?! i can't wait to see what this little guy looks like.
I can't believe how fast the time seemed to go by. Probably not quite as fast for you but still. Good luck with the delivery we hope that all goes well!
you look so great! just think, in a few short days you get to meet the little guy, how exciting!! i am sure your delivery will go much better, especially because now you know what to expect. keep us posted!!!
you look so good stacey... such a cute belly. i am so jealous that in a few days you will have a yummy smelling baby and sweet little baby bum to pinch :)
good luck girlie! You look fabulous by the way. I'm sending smooth labor vibes your way. Hugs.
Good luck Stace!!! Braden's delivery was cake compared to Brielle's...I hope it goes the same way for you! We are thinking about you! Justin, make sure to text us when the little guy arrives! We're anxious to see pictures of him!!!:) We love him already!:)
Im so excited for you! You look so dang cute, and wish that i could look as cute as you when im pregnant. You really are the cutest girl ever!! Good luck with everything! I hope the delivery goes wonderful for you! I miss ya chica. Love Lis
Post a Comment