Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Patterson is Open!



Hooray! We are so excited that Patterson Fruit Farm is open again. It is one of my favorite places to go in the fall. I love all the apples, I love the pretty drive out there, and I love that Jack has so much fun.

We are geeks... :)

Spencer, Suzy and Sydney joining in the fun! I love Sydney's face in this picture...so cute!

Love that little boy




Jack could have played on these slides for hours if we would have let him. He was loving it!

I hope the weather is nice enough to take our parents out here when they come, because I can't wait to go again! :)

2 comments:

Nicole said...

It looks like such a fun place! I'd love to go there!

idaho grandma said...

I hope we get to go to the farm. Looks like a great place. Jack's face is so cute on the picture by himself. Darling!!!!