
I just have to say how much I love this little boy. He is at such a fun age, despite his little naughty moments. The other night for family night, we went to go pick out our pumpkins and he insisted that he wear his frog boots, even though he was wearing shorts. He looked so cute. I just love his personality. He loves to sing songs, talk, ask the same question over and over, play with cars and airplanes, go to the park, and pretend that he is Batman. He is all boy, minus that fact that he can't stand if his hands or feet are dirty. He is always asking for a wipee. I guess that's not a bad thing though! :) He talks about wanting to teach our little brother high five and knuckles. Hopefully he will be as excited about the baby AFTER he comes! I am anxious to see how he reacts.

He had a doctor's appointment the other day and his pediatrician could not get over how well he talks. I love having little conversations with him and hearing what is going on in that little head of his. I'm not sure what I will do if my next child doesn't talk as soon as he did. I'm sure Jack will talk enough for the two of them. :)
At 27 months his stats are:
Height- 36 in.- 65%
Weight- 28 lbs. 6 oz.- 41%
8 comments:
I love how much you love him! He is so blessed.
What faces. Love that face. He is getting so big. I love how he talks on the phone to us and is so smart. Can't wait to see you all and see our new little addition. He is going to be tall and skinny like his dad. Love the boots!!!! Priceless....wait until he starts to pick out his clothes. They are so funny and have such personalities at this age. You can tell he is such a happy little boy and is so loved by his mommy and daddy.
i love little boys too. i know jack and isaac would be contending bff's if we lived by each other!
oh yeah, isaac has those same boots and frequently asks to wear them. so i'm very used to seeing those boots with shorts! i'm going to have to get a new pair since he got them as hand-me-downs. i think i saw them at target, though, right?!
he is such a little cutie pie, i know connor and jack would be the best of buddies! ps jacks boots are so cute!
What a cute little personality he has! He's getting so big!
The last picture cracks me up!! ha ha!
Oh man that kid is adorable. I can't wait to see the next one. Let me know if you need anything. In fact I am planning on taking Jack some time after you have the baby. I'll call you.
Post a Comment