Monday, June 29, 2009

Lake Farm Park


A while ago, we went the Lake Farm Park in Kirtland. They have all kinds of farm animals for you to look at, horse and wagon rides, pony rides, and the weekend that we went they had a dog show.

It was fun to see what this dog could do with a frisbee!


My sister Angie taught Jack to try and find Cookie Monster in her camera so he would look at her. Apparently he thinks Cookie Monster lives in my camera too because that is what he is pointing at here. :)


Jack called all the pigs Wilbur, from Charolette's Web. This pig was huge!


I wasn't sure if Jack would like a pony ride but he did! He had a pretty serious look on his face but he still talks about when got to ride a horse named Sunshine. I was surprised he even stayed on it the whole time!

This was the biggest, fattest bunny I have ever seen! You can't tell in this picture but it was huge! He has got to be the Easter Bunny!



7 comments:

idaho grandma said...

Wow!!! What a fun place. I am sure Jack loved the pony ride. He looked pretty comfortable on that pony. Love his little voice telling you the name of the pony. Looks like you guys had way too much fun. Love you...

Kelly Munns said...

wow, what a brave boy! isn't it funny how they are sort of scared but can't quit talking about it? isaac used to do that with my mom's dogs. now he manhandles them.

ps. that bunny looks like a slipper. what a fatty!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

That bunny is huge! Too funny. What a cutie Jack is. We can't wait to see him!

Spencer & Suzy said...

Cute video- Jack is so darling. I almost laughed out loud when I got to the bunny picture. I think your picture captured its hugeness way better than mine did! :)

Whitney said...

that bunnies ears look fake :) . .ride that pony jack! giddy-up!

Kara said...

Our next trip is Lima, Peru- In 6 weeks- both of our moms are flying out to take the kids. You know I would absolutely love to take Jack for the weekend if you and Justin want to spend the weekend in Chicago before this next baby comes, I highly recommend it!

Jessica said...

Jack is so cute! And that is the coolest bunny ever!