Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Outdoor Fun


We do not miss winter at all around here!! We have been loving being outside and just being able to have fun and not be stuck inside the house.
We went to the pool for the first time this summer. Jack jumped right in! He must have forgot that last year, he was scared of the water...which I was very happy with. I had to bribe him after two hours to get out of the pool. He loved it! I think we will be spending a lot of time there this summer.
Love the new swim suit!! ...thanks Mom. :)


He was super excited about his towel for some reason today (from G. Heaton), and wanted to walk with it wrapped around him. He doesn't know how to hold it up yet, so I had to wrap it and tuck it in on the top. He looked really funny, but would not let me take it off.
We have also been having fun at Justin's softball games. His friend Jackson always brings this little tee and we have a hard time actually letting Jackson play with it. We might need to get one of our own!


Jack loves to throw any kind of ball. We were at the park the other day and he was practicing his football skills with Justin. I LOVE these faces! You have to click on it to make it big to get the full effect. They are priceless. :) The funny thing is, he was actually catching it!
Oh man...I can't stop laughing at this picture!


We also found a super cool cemetery close by our house. Usually cemeteries are a little spooky, but this one was so beautiful. It was huge! We had fun just walking around enjoying the scenery.

Needless to say, I never want summer to end! Besides the fact that this baby is supposed to come in the fall, I could deal with it being summer forever.

7 comments:

Jessica said...

What a little stud muffin! That fountain in the cemetary is awesome! My family and I love going on walks in the cemetary, I wasn't aware that it was weird!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Seriously, he is so cute!! I loved the birthday post and the video of him picking out the confetti. What a funny boy! We can't wait to play with him in a few weeks!!!! I am trying to teach Hayden to say Jack, with little success...hopefully we can get it down soon!

Denisse said...

I LOVE summers too! Glad you guys are enjoying it! We also have to bribe our kids to get out of the pool! They LOVE it! That picture of Jack catching the football is TOTALLY priceless!!!! What a cutie!

Marilyn said...

What a cute blog entry! Jack is so funny... I love the picture of him "catching" the football, too. I think he will be a great big brother for your new little one on the way!

Ash & Tim said...

Glad he is loving the water. I lvoe the pictures of him catching the football -too cute!

*JSJJ Long* said...

What a cute little man! :) I can't wait to have a little boy someday (hopefully!) Enjoy your summer together!

Kat said...

Ok, love the picture of him catching the ball. I need to take my kids out more. You are a good mom. Wish I wasn't so lazy. Love the hair too. It is nice to have a change.