As you can see, I am getting rounder by the minute!! I was in desperate need of some changes with myself, and unfortunately the only thing I have full control of right now is my hair. I'm not brave enough to chop it off just yet, so the only thing left to do is go brown. :)I love it...it was just what I needed.

16 comments:
You look great!
Love the color!! Did you do it yourself?
I have a question for you - I'm not too savvy with the whole blogging thing. How do you add the list of people running down the side of your page?
Oh, you're so stinkin' cute! I went into Reflections yesterday for a pedicure and there was this adorable girl who reminded me so much of you! It really made me miss all of you girls! When are you coming this way?
You are the cutest pregnant woman ever! I love the brown hair! You could do any color and look amazing! P.S. I am going home in August... I havent decided if i i will be there one week or two yet. Why will you be there for so long? And whats the long story??
you're such a cutie.
The only thing round about you is your belly! You are too cute and I LOVE the color. Matt said he talked to you today...jealous! I need to give you a call. Congrats on all the posts lately! You are doing great!! Keep it up, it is so fun to see what you guys are up to.
Your the cutest. I promise! I know when your pregent you just dont believe it but its really true!
Wow I am behind on my blog updates...I had not idea baby 2 was on the way? What are you having?
I love your hair brown! I think you look really cute!!! And the belly is ADORABLE!!!! You are just ALL belly! You look beautiful Stace!!!:)
Rounder schmounder... you look great! You're hair is super cute.
You're doing great. It is a long 9 months isn't it? At least it has felt that way for me! You look beautiful, don't worry about it!
Stacey, you look SO adorable! I also saw the pictures and videos of Jack's birthday! He is such a cutie! I cannot believe he is already two years old. He talks so well. I am glad that you have your sanity back with your sweet liitle Jack back. I am so excited for you and your next little one! We have to get back in touch--I feel like it's been forever. I do think about you, so now it's time for me to actually keep in touch. I hope this finds you well. By the way, I love your house--at least the parts I could see. I couldn't expect anything less cute! I hope to hear from you soon! Love, Zandy:o)
Oh my gosh, it has been way to long since I viewed your blog!! Congratulations on having another little one!! Do you know what you know what you're having?? You look so cute by the way!
You are so adorable. Congratulations!!!
I keep coming across your blog. You guys look really familiar to me, but I can't put my finger on it from where yet. Maybe I went to school with your husband? I'm not sure. Anyhoo, I'm glad to see someone else look bigger than they are pregnant. (I hope that came out right.) I'm 23 weeks, but people have noticed since I was 11 weeks!
Post a Comment