Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Jack's Blanket


This is Jack's favorite blanket. My Grandma Gorrell made it for him. He sleeps with it almost every night and today he carried it around the house forever. It makes me happy that he likes it so much because it came from my grandma. Last time we were in Washington she was sick and we didn't get to see her. I didn't realize how sad I was until we got back to Cleveland and I thought about it. I love my grandma so much! She is such a talented woman. She can sew, quilt or crochet anything!! Everything she makes is so beautiful. We are so lucky to have some of her stuff that she has made.

Thanks Grandma!! You are the best. We miss you a lot and can't wait until we get to see you again! WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

so neat he loves that blanket. I bet grandma brownell loves this post. He really looks like carson in that photo. Love mom h.

The Heaton's said...

i think he looks a lot like carson too!! it's so sweet how he's attached to the blanket; and even better that grandma b made it.

Karlee said...

Isn't that so cute when they grow attached to a blanket? I LOVE that Boston loves his little blanket...but now that I'm thinking about it, it may become a bad thing a few years from now when we are trying to break him of the habit! OH WELL! I still think it's SO CUTE and I'm not going to stop it from happening!! Jack looks SO much like Justin in the second pictures!

Adam and Stephanie Wells Family said...

Excuse me....I think you stole my kid!!! My mom was telling me how much everyone thinks Jack is starting to look like Carson, so I get on your blog and see this "green shirt" picture. I could have sworn that was Carson! Talk about a doll - and I can say that because he looks just like Carson who is the Cutest kid in the whole world! Apparently Jack is the cutest kid in the whole world too! :) Love you guys!

Adam and Stephanie Wells Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah Stout said...

I can't believe how big Jack is getting! I remember seeing him before you guys moved... and now he's a toddler! He's adorable :)