
We went to a campground about an hour from our house last Friday night and camped over night with some friends. The forecast called for showers but we decided to go anyway and were lucky enough to stay dry almost the whole time!

Jack had a blast running around the grass and getting extremely dirty! I don't think he has ever been so dirty. It was a little bit muddy because of the rain but that didn't stop Jack. He was all over the place!




12 comments:
Aren't you guys just the cutest! Looks like you guys had a fun trip. Justin is so buff! Love you guys!
How fun is that. How does Jack sleep in the tent? I can't imagine camping with kids especially a young one like Jack. He's a cutie. It would be so fun to be neighbors and playmates. I love him in his little chair.
Gotta love that face of Jack in the chair. His feelings are really hurt. How precious. I love the other one of him too. You guys don't look too bad either!2 days and we will be there. WAHOO!!!!!MOM H.
hey looks like so much fun! you've got some great friends. i love jacks little chair, too bad it dumped him out :( (he'll get the hang of it). i have been wanting to go camping, but i am affraid that connor won't sleep and keep everyone up at night.
Hahaha, it looks like Justin has the same "smile" problem your little buddy Jackson has (see picture of you guys at the little lake).
Stacey,
I am so happy that you ended up at this campground and not the other one yoe mentioned you had called. =) That would have been really interesting. Thanks for inviting us over on Sunday, we had a good time and it was fun to spend some time with you guys. Thank you!
I didn't know you city folk went camping? LOL! You all look so cute outside your little tent! We bought Davy a little camping chair when he was Jack's age and he didn't like it so much then either. Now he loves it! BTW your bread looks super yummy!
didn't anyone tell you, you're suppose to look like crap when your camping! I'm glad you had fun!
Man I cannot belive how big Jack is. Looks like you are enjoying Cleavland! I want to let you know that I have tagged you with your 20 favorite things. Have fun!
Hey friends!!!! we are going to see each other soooo soon!!! Are you excited or what!!!???? We can't wait! Stace, Scott and I were talking and we decided that you should come stay with us in DC while Justin is in Guatemala!!!!! What do ya think????? Our house would be a mess but we do have an extra room for you and Jack AND we will definitely go do some stuff while you're there!!!:) Think about it~Love ya guys! See ya in a few weeks!:)
Camping with friends is what summer is all about, so much fun. The kids look so cute. They don't know how lucky they are.
Love to look at your blog and watch your little one grow. He does have a special name you know?Ha Anyway, sounds like you are having fun and seeing some really special places. Enjoy....
Marilyn/Jack Arbogast
Post a Comment