Monday, July 21, 2008

Niagara Falls

On our way back from Palmyra, we went to Niagara Falls and Jonathan and Daija came with us. It was huge and so beautiful! I don't think I was expecting it to be that big. We walked on a huge bridge from the USA to Canada and it was super windy!!


I didn't know that there were 2 falls. You can see a glimpse of both in this picture.

WINDY!!!


The boys soaking up the fresh air. :)



After we had walked what seemed like forever, we still had to turn around and walk back to the car. Just as we were about to turn back it started pouring down rain!! We were all completely drenched. It didn't stop the whole way back. We were mad we didn't take a picture of us all soaked. Daija and I took this picture on my phone but didn't think to take one of everyone. Oh well! It was pretty funny. I was feeding Jack a blueberry pancake that morning and a blueberry squirted on my white shirt. I was hoping to be able to rescue my shirt when I got home but in the rain storm, the blueberry just ran down the front of me. So much for my white shirt!

4 comments:

Hurst Family said...

uummmm. Justin - that protein powder sure is doing the trick.
HA HA!

Anonymous said...

We sure were not thinking when we didn't get a photo of all us looking like wet dogs!!! It was sure fun and I can't remember the last time I had a really great time walking in the rain and not caring one bit what my hair was going to look like!!! It was so fun to see Jonathan and Daija and meet their friends. It was a great day. MOM H.

The Heaton's said...

that looks like so much fun...a little windy, but a blast! that's too bad it poured on you guys, but i am sure it was good for a laugh.

Janelle said...

So much for your white shirt, but I bet Justin was happy when it started raining... ;)