Sunday, July 13, 2008

Fun, Fun, Fun!


For the last two weeks, Justin's family has been here and we have had a non-stop party! We have had a blast and have almost wore ourselves right out. We have been to the Hale Farm, Chagrin Falls, Kirtland historic sites and pageant, Palmyra historic sites and pageant, Niagara Falls (the Canadian side), watched fireworks, and played cards until all hours of the night!

Unfortunately, Bob and Denise left to go back to Idaho today. :( Thanks so much for taking the time to come and see us all the way out here in Ohio! We LOVED having you guys and can't wait until the next time we see you! Jack is still going around saying "Hi Bob!" He sure had fun with his Grandma and Grandpa Heaton. We hope you enjoyed it out here! Love you guys!

As for the rest of us, we are off to Nauvoo in the morning! I will post the whole trip when we get back.

6 comments:

Janelle said...

Hahaha..."Hi Bob!" Jack is too cute.

TerriLyn said...

What a rockin' fun time! We were just in Nauvoo yesterday and saw the pageant. It was super, you guys will have a fantastic time there! We wish we could go back up to see you. We'll only be just 2 hours away. :-) Have a great time!!!

The Heaton's said...

i knew we were going to miss out!! i am super sad. but i'm really glad you guys are having such a blast. i can't wait to see the great big post from the last 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

Wow am I jealous...
I loved it in Palmyra and Ohio!!!
I 've almost convinced dad to move there. Not really. hope you have fun in Nauvoo. I am anxious to come back. You all look like you are having fun.
Love ya tons- Mom B

Amber Hemsley said...

My inlaws were just there at the historical sites too! They flew into Cleveland and stayed with Jons sister while she was getting settled. Then they drove to come and see us. They told us about the church history there, now we have to come and it is only a 6 hour drive from Fairfax. We will have to give you a call when we come.

Megan and Erik said...

Hey Stacey, how are you? I just noticed you have a blog through Claire. It is so cute. What program did you use to do your title? I love it! Anyway how you are you guys liking Ohio? We are living in Chicago now crazy. Anyway I cant believe how fast your little boy is growing he is such a cutie! Take care!