Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Mother's Day 2014

 So thankful to be a Mom to these three kiddos. I love the reminder that I get every Mother's Day of how grateful I am to be a mom. It has forever changed me. There are days when these three are about to put me in the loony bin, but when all is said and done, I wouldn't trade them for anything. It also helps me to reflect on my own mother. Now that I'm a mom of three, I realize how much she had to put up with and how much she did for us. I'm glad I have her to look to.

 The youngest.

 The oldest.

 And the crazy in-between!

I owe a big thanks to this man. There are days when I don't feel qualified to be a mom. He helps me when I feel like I've failed my kids, and inspires me to be better. I absolutely could not be a mom without him. He is my right hand man and the longer we are married, the more I rely on him. We make a good team!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're a great mom Stacey!