Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Soccer

 Jack signed up for soccer this year and has enjoyed every minute of it. I was a little worried at first, because he really doesn't like running, which is 75% of soccer. But during practice and games, he loved  it. It's fun to go and watch, especially when he gets so excited about it.


 Isn't it crazy how kids the same age can be such different heights?? Those little guys on the left could barely keep their shorts on!

 Anderson was a good little cheer leader. He has already informed me that he wants to sign up for soccer next year.





Go Fireballs!

3 comments:

idaho grandma said...

Jack is getting so tall. I love the comment about the kids so small that they have a hard time keeping their shorts on....too funny. I love the action shots. He is quite the kicker!!! Way to go Jack. I hope he is still playing when we get there so we can watch him. Love you Jack!!!

Denisse said...

We love soccer season around here too...sometimes i love it a little too much and start coaching along with the coach! ha ha!:) I have to take a chill pill! Glad Jack had a good time, Scott reminds me often that, that is all that really matters!!!:)

Anonymous said...

Good Job Jack. you look great in that red suit too. Looks like you did a great job playing. Love you-Grandma Brownell