Friday, November 29, 2013

Halloween


This year for Halloween, the boys went back and forth for months trying to decide what to be. Jack eventually settled on a bat, and Anderson wanted to wear the pumpkin costume that he wore last year. Easy enough for me! I cut a piece of black fabric and pinned it to Jack's black shirt for the wings. I found the glasses at the BX and the ears at the 100 yen store. I think it cost me a total of $8. Justin and I did not dress up this year. My 9 month pregnant belly put a damper on that. It was a little rainy that night, but luckily they made it around our neighborhood before it started dumping down. We have the perfect trick-or-treating neighborhood. This year they let a big group of Japanese people on base to trick-or-treat and it was hilarious to hear them say it. "Twick oh tweat!" It's always fun when the moms want to take a picture with you and their kids too. I love the Japanese!

1 comment:

Denisse said...

Glad you guys had a fun Halloween. Cheap costumes are the best.

Now we need a post with the story of Taylor's birth and more pictures!!! Love you guys!