We took McKenna to the Chaurami Aquarium up in Nago. Even though we've been there before, the kids loved every second of it. And even though we were sweating to death, the dolphin show was our favorite.
I mean, you just can't beat that view. Thankfully we were in the shade, but we were all melting.
I love looking back on all these pictures with McKenna here. She was here for two months and it went by so fast! Almost like it was a dream. Hopefully she had as much fun as we did.
After the aquarium the kids played at this park. I wish I had this in our back yard. They could have played on here for hours! I don't know how they could stand to be out there for more than two minutes in the heat. It was seriously miserable outside. The humidity makes everything feel like a sauna. But they were crying when we told them it was time to go home. I need to figure out their secret!

No comments:
Post a Comment