The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays! (Do you love that face I'm getting from Anderson?)
It was a little weird celebrating it in Japan, but we enjoyed it non the less. Of course it was blazing hot that day and we could not wait for the sun to start going down.
I remember putting that shirt on in the morning and asking Justin if he had accidentally put it in the dryer because it was feeling extra snug. He looked at me, smiled, and as nice as he could, told me it was not the shirt that was getting smaller. It was my pregnant belly getting bigger!
Justin and McKenna, waiting for the fireworks. We couldn't believe that McKenna had already been with us for a month at this point! The time went by so fast.
We went and saw some fireworks on Torii. The fireworks were pretty short, but it still made for a good ending to another great holiday.


3 comments:
I love your growing pregnant belly :) and the rest looks fun too!!
I had to peek at your blog when I found it! Looks like you are roasting (which is to be expected) but also having the time of your life (which is only the Heaton way)! :) You are adorable Stacey, your bump is so little. I liked the dryer story! Hehe! Funny story for ya, even though I am not sure if Jerika talked to Jack more than a handful of times, she still talks about him all the time. But only about them getting married. 99% of the time Jack is the only one acceptable in her eyes to marry. I seriously just die whenever she still brings up Jack. :) This is ridiculously long, but had to wish you the best in Japan! Give Justin a warm hi from Vance and I!
Oh shoot, and I was going to say if you wanted, we have a blog too. I'm lame though, I do the private thing. Email me if you want an invite. :)
hshurtliff@gmail.com
Post a Comment