Monday, June 24, 2013

Mother's Day

 I had a great Mother's Day. I felt so lucky that day to have these little guys in my life. Justin spoiled me and I felt extra blessed. Especially with one on the way! Even though I have days of frustration with the boys fighting and in constant need of my attention, there is nothing I could be doing that would be more fulfilling. They are so quick to forgive me when I am impatient and I love them for it. Being a mom makes me even more grateful for my own mom. Now I know what she had to deal with every day and it's not easy!
 We took these right before church and the sun was super bright. The kids had a hard time keeping their eyes open.

Justin made me breakfast, lunch, and dinner and took care of the kids all day. Don't you think everyday should be Mother's Day? I think we should vote on it. :)

No comments: