Monday, November 14, 2011

Halloween

 I let the kids pick out their costumes again. Jack wanted to be a "fire breathing dragon!" Anderson picked the monkey. We had them pretty early and the kids have dressed up in them many times. I guess that makes me feel better about spending money on costumes when they play in them instead of wearing them once and putting them in a box.
 Mary Poppins and the Bert, the chimney sweep. :) People were telling Justin that he really looks like Bert in the movie.

 We made bats with googly eyes.
 Anderson had a terrible cold, but managed to still have some fun despite his swollen eyes and runny nose.


 The boys got way more candy than I would ever let them eat, and haven't seemed to notice that the huge bowl of candy mysteriously ended up in the garbage. Justin offered to trade Jack a dollar for every five pieces of candy. He ended up making $6 from it. I think we might make this a tradition!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Love the Mary Poppins and Chimney sweep costumes. I'm totally copying that and giving you credit!

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

Ditto to what Kara said! So cute you guys! And your boys looked adorable as usual Poor Anderson! Hope he is feeling better.