Monday, September 13, 2010

Final days of Summer

Summer has been wrapping up so quickly, we can't hardly believe we are even in the month of September. We celebrated Justin's 28th birthday on the 31st of August!! Once again, he didn't want a big party, but Jack and I were sure to make him a cake and his favorite dinner of roast, carrots and "real" mashed potatoes. Jack decorated the upper left hand side of the cake. :)
Do you like the 2 plus eight extra candles?? 28!
(Anderson was already in bed when we took this.)

For Justin's Birthday present, I sent him to Utah to see his whole family and his nephew Jaxson get baptized. He took Anderson with him so his sister's family could meet him for the first time! (Sad, I know!) I wish we lived closer!!
Justin managed to take about 3 pictures. One at the baptism, and one of the wonderful improv diaper he and Ryan came up with after they dropped the only diaper Anderson had in the toilet at the Spaghetti Factory. :) Gotta love it!! At least they managed, right? Other than that Justin said things went great and Anderson was awesome. If you want to see more pictures and a little more about their weekend, you can see it on Stephanie's blog.

Then last weekend we went to the annual dental school night at the Indian's game. They won and they had an amazing fireworks show after! That is one of my favorite activities of the year. We all get to sit in the same section and chat and let the kids have fun together. Our good friends, the Mortensen's let Anderson sleep at their house while we enjoyed the game. Thanks guys!!
Now we are in full blown fall, with school, cooler weather and Patterson's Fruit Farm opening this Saturday! Yay!

1 comment:

Sherwoods said...

How fun! I wish we were getting cooler weather. It's still in the 90's.
Jack looked so cute on his first day of school. He is getting so big. What a monumental day for you guys I'm sure!