
Yesterday my Mom told us that Pete had died in the night. Everyone was pretty sad, especially my dad. He used to follow my dad around the yard while he worked. He was a good dog, and even though I'm not a dog person at all, it will be sad to go to my parent's house and not see him. He used to run around the yard at a million miles an hour pushing a five gallon bucket with his nose. He would run and run so fast until he ran into something, then change direction and start again. He also used to love to chase the hose water. It was pretty funny. My sister Angie decided that every St. Patrick's Day would now be known as St. Pete's Day. Poor Pete...we will miss you!!
4 comments:
sorry to hear about Pete. he will really be missed. maybe he knew your parents were leaving on a mission and decided it would be best to go while they were still here. He was such a funny dog and I am sure everyone is very sad. How old was he?
Stacey,
Sorry to hear about Pete. I will be so sad when my parent's dog passes away; dogs truly are man's best friend!
This is random, but do you know (or does Justin know) Hannah Van Bibber? I know she is going to dental school in Ohio, but I don't know where. I went to high school with her! Hope everything is going well for you guys!
poor little pete! i think that's the number 1 reason i don't want a pet, because it's so sad when they die :(. actually, i don't think i even knew you had a dog.
poor petey. he looks so little in that picture. will you email it to me? did you play any st. petes day games?
Post a Comment