This video was actually taken 3 or 4 weeks ago. Anderson is now rolling from his back to his tummy all the time and with little or no effort, but still can't roll from his tummy to his back. (Now I don't have to lie to the pediatrician at his 6 month appointment when she asks me if he is rolling over!) I LOVE his laugh in this video. He has such a funny laugh. A lot of times, he just screams in place of an actual laugh. Take note of Jack's AWESOME listening skills. And, as usual, Jack is showing off his best whine. He's pretty good at it....learned it from his Auntie....Whitney Whiner. Ha! :)
Saturday, March 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
yeah stace, can you please give me a cookie! ha ha!!!!!! Jackers! He is sooooo funny!!!!!!
Anderson is seriously so ADORABLE! I can't wait to squeeeeeeeze him!!!! :)
Hey!!! I didn't whine like that!! Haha thats hilarious!! I'm pretty sure that Anderson is screaming because you keep shaking that darn toy in his face!! Haha jk his laugh is hilarious!
HAHA! K- so I'm watching this with Elle.
e- Oh is that the cute skinny girl that cut our hair?!
m- yes.
e- OH I LOVE THEM! Uh oh... I'm afraid Jack is getting naughtier like Crew. That's too bad I thought he'd stay nicer than Crew forever.
I love Anderson's laugh. He's a cutie.
Stacey can you get that other cute boy a cookie please.
That was awesome! I love it -sounds like Ian yesterday saying "Eat Pizza, Eat Pizza." Both the boys are getting big and are absolutely darling!
way cute. Love Jack's sad face at the end of the video. I can't believe you don't have cookies. Anderson is doing so good and it will be really soon now and he is going to be mobile. Can't believe he is almost 6 months old.
So funny! Jack is hilarious. And Anderson couldn't be cuter. Love all the videos.
Cute boys! I love Jack's whiny face...it looks all too familiar to me. Gotta love 2 year olds! Way to go Anderson! His laugh is adorable.
That is adorable! I noticed you throwing Jack across the room when he tried to steal the toy from you, I saw the reflection in Anderson's eyes. Ha! Ha! Just kidding. All 3 of you are absolutely adorable!
oh my...poor jack. the world is over. i find myself constantly saying things like, "dont get too close to him, you're being too crazy!" "wait a minute isaac, mommy has to make baby brother stop crying." "isaac, you are way to aggressive these days!"
the poor kids have lost their bff's. hopefully these new children can take our place soon enough so they don't feel so left out!
Post a Comment