That is hilarious. Why do we worry that our kids doctor's will judge us? Aren't they supposed to be there to help us figure out what to do? We're paying them a lot too. I'm sure you are a wonderful mother because your boys are always smiling!
So funny! I totally do the same thing with Beckett! Child number three spend a lot of time in bouncers and excersaucers and swings:) They seem to figure it all out still in the end so no worries. Anderson is darling by the way!
10 comments:
That is hilarious. Why do we worry that our kids doctor's will judge us? Aren't they supposed to be there to help us figure out what to do? We're paying them a lot too. I'm sure you are a wonderful mother because your boys are always smiling!
Ha ha...you are funny! Way to go Andersen...such a doll!
So funny! I totally do the same thing with Beckett! Child number three spend a lot of time in bouncers and excersaucers and swings:) They seem to figure it all out still in the end so no worries. Anderson is darling by the way!
Ha ha ha!! Love it!
tummy time - totally overrated, but you make it look good!!
Can he seriously be any cuter? I just want to squeeze him right now!!! You are a good mom Stace!
She just tells little white lies. But we still love her.
{{snickering}}
Haha! You're too funny.
Haha. All things I don't even know I'm supposed to do yet. My pediatrician is not going to be impressed with me.
Thanks for the hospital and baby gear advice. Glad you found our blog.
tummy time, shmummy time! :) cutie pie
Post a Comment