"Dear Heavenly Father,
Thank you for this day. Thank you for all of our blessings.
(in a quiet whisper) Hi Anderson...
Thank you for Mom and Dad and Jack and Anderson.
Thank you for Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ.
Thank you for Mom and Dad and Jack and Anderson.
(in another quiet whisper) Hi Anderson...
Thank you for we could have a good day.
Thank you for the food.
Amen."
Justin: "Jack, how has your day been?"
Jack: "I'm not Ben!! You're Ben! I'm Jack!"
10 comments:
that totally makes me smile . .i can just picture this sweet little boy smiling and waving to his brother has he says "hi anderson" and then quickly shutting his eyes to resume his prayer! and seriously dad, get his name right! :) hehe . .btw how did you do your header? so cute!
Thanks for making me laugh.
So cute! I love it! I like how you've revamped your blog, too. It looks so stylish and hip.
That is so adorable! Kids are too precious.
BTW, your blog looks awesome!
ha ha! I'm not Ben! You're Ben! I'm Jack!!! That is soooo funny!!!! I told Scott about it and we were both laughing our heads off! What a cutie! I love all the things these kiddos come up with!
Oh my gosh that is so darling! I love it!
That was some good reading...funny stuff:) So fun and crazy to see you at thee happiest place on Earth! Thanks again for the warm water, Kate and I both appreciated it! Have a great week!
Can't stop laughing at this. Sooo funny.
So fliipin funny, I can't wait for those moments when our little guy comes!
hahahahaha! funny jack is right!
Post a Comment