
Both of our parent's overlapped their trip for one day so we wanted to take advantage of them being here and bless Anderson. Justin did such a great job and Anderson was quiet through the whole blessing even though he was hungry. I'm so glad that we decided to bless him even though he was only 9 days old! It just wouldn't have been the same without family here. We are so happy that they were all able to come.

My parents...

Justin's parents...

Anderson was a little too small for the outfits we had. This was the smaller of the two. He still looked so cute even though his pants went up to his armpits! You can't tell with his little shirt on, thank goodness. :)


It is so weird that we have two kids!! Things have gone good so far but we have had a lot of help. We will see when everyone leaves how we are able to manage having 2.

Jack did not want to hold Anderson in these pictures. He kept saying that he is too heavy. They are still pretty cute though. I guess it is a good thing that Jack doesn't really want to hold him and touch him all the time. Less that I have to worry. :)
16 comments:
Oh. My. Goodness. They are both just so darn cute!
And don't be scared about having 2 kids now, somehow things just work out. Jack will have to learn to be patient and do things by himself.
Hopefully we can see you sometime soon! Hugs to everyone!
Those boys are so cute! Did Jack have dark hair as baby? Anderson is so cute. I love his nose!
Are you going to call him Andy?
oh, he is so beautiful.
Justin and Stacey-
Thanks for letting us come to Ohio. We love it there and love spending time with all of you. Anderson is another cute grandson to add to the mix. We sure have cute grandkids. Must be their cute grandparents. Ha Ha. Keep up the good work and take care of them for us. Love- Mom and Dad B
So exciting! I need to call you and talk. I'll wait for everything to calm down though. I hope you are doing well with two kiddos! I'm not sure if I can handle that... we'll see.
You are so up on the blogging for just having had a baby!! I am so impressed! He is just adorable Stacey. What cute boys you have (including Justin!). We are so glad he is here and healthy and you are feeling well and enjoying the time with your family!
I'm pretty sure Anderson is cuter in every new picture I see. Makes me want to hold him again! Such a sweet little babe.
P.S. Those pics of Cleveland in the previous post make it actually look like a really pretty city! Haha.
What cute boys you have! That is so nice you got to have both your families there for the blessing. I have to say seeing those beautiful fall leaves in the background make me miss fall in OH so much!
How cool for you both that your parents could be there for his blessing! You look so good, Stacey! I love the picture of you in the green sweater! Your boys look so cute together- you'll have to update us on how Jack is doing with Anderson. I love Anderson's outfit!
Such sweet little boys! Congratulations again Stace...don't worry - you'll be just fine managing two - you just do it...like second nature after a while. You have beautiful family! You look great too - take care!
sweet little anderson, he is just so cute! he's got beautiful dark hair and skin. i am so glad that your parents and bob & denise got to be there for the blessing. i love all the pictures, especially the beautiful red tree in the blessing pictures! cute family!
he is adorable...no doubt about that! i love his little self...and his dark hair. he is perfect.
and please humor me and tell me you're actually still wearing maternity clothes. i mean, c'mon...
Blog hopping and found yours! A belated congrats on a beautiful little guy!!
He is SO cute! You guys do good work. Can't wait to snug him. someday.... :)
Justin did such a great job and it was a beautiful blessing. Anderson is SOOOO cute. I want to give him major kisses! Stacey, you look great too. Did you really just give birth? Doesn't look like it.
They are SOOO sweet! Congrats! how are things going? Hope you are all doing well ! I love Jacks face in the last pic. "AM I done with this yet?" ha ha..so cute!
Post a Comment