Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Primary Songs

We sing primary songs to Jack before bedtime and nap time. He LOVES them. I have tried and tried for months to get him singing them on camera but he would never do it for us. Finally one morning I bribed him with M&M's and he did it! I couldn't believe it. It didn't even take that many M&M's. Anyways, everytime I hear him sing these songs it makes me just melt. I love his little singing voice. He loves music and he is always playing the DJ in our car and has a request for a certain song about every two minutes. And he asks "What song is this?" even though he knows the answer, about every 30 seconds. I hope he always loves music and will keep singing with us... it is just too darn cute!

And of course we had to throw in a little gymnastics in the middle... I think it's hilarious that he actually thinks he is doing a real cartwheel and a real somersault.





13 comments:

Sherwoods said...

that is one of the cutest things i've ever seen. What a great little singer he is!

Ashley Robinson said...

Oh my gosh! That is so precious! I can't believe that kids vocabulary! he is so dang cute!

idaho grandma said...

That is so darling. What a sweet little boy he is. It makes me cry. I love that little voice. He is sooo smart. I can't believe how well he sings on tune and the words are unreal. I can't wait to see him (and you guys too). We sure miss you all and are so glad for blogs. Give him a great big kiss from grandma and grandpa Heaton. I wish I was there, I would have given him a whole bag of M&M's. So precious.

idaho grandma said...

I forgot to mention about the little gymnast. He is taking after his dad. Love the pointing of the toe and the hand. What a crack up and the summersault is so cute too. Way to go Jack. Keep practicing!!

Daija said...

That is so cute! I love how he wrinkles his nose when he sings. And that's some impressive gymnastics. I loved the somersault!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, Stacey! That is so stinkin' adorable. His somersault was the best! We sing to Hailey every night before bed also, and she still melts my heart every time. So its not going to change for awhile. Can't wait to see you... You're going to be here for a whole month?!
Love You!! Erica Diddy

Karlee said...

That is PRECIOUS!

hillmans said...

Way to go Jack! We need to get him an McKenna to sing a duet. It's so fun when they sing! I love it.

The Heaton's said...

the speakers on my computer are broken and i am so bugged!!! i know these videos of him singing must be adorable, but i can't hear it!!! annoying! i will have to go buy some tomorrow so i cant hear jacks cute little voice.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

LOVE IT! I can't wait to hear it in person!

Dane and Natalie said...

That is so stinkin cute! I put all of my kids to bed with Primary music...actually I am just brainwashing with them so they will know the songs when I teach them on Sunday (yes, I am music leader again for the 5th year in a row). Sounds like you are having a fun summer. I wish I could rub your belly!!! Miss you guys.

anna brownell said...

Wow Jack - You did soooo Good. You are way smart. It's a good thing you record this for later. He will love it when he is old. It was super cute. We love it. We are so glad that you get to come and see us. Maybe we can get a personal show. Love Ya tons! Grandma And Grandpa B

Denisse said...

Oh my heck!!! These are so cute Stace! I'm so glad you got them on video! What a treasure to have! It's such an amazing feeling to watch these little kids learn these awesome songs! I recently taught Brielle and Braden the To Be a Pioneer song and made up signs for the words as they sing and it's so cute to watch them do the signs and sing!!! It's soooo funny!!! I'll have to get it on video so you can laugh your head off!!!:)

Love you little Jackers!!!! You are so cute!!! and I love your little voice!!!:) and good job with the gymnastics!!! I think I need to come and give you a squeeeezeeee!!!!:)