
We got some discount tickets to a local water park in Sandusky, OH and spent ALL day there last weekend. We weren't sure how Jack would do being there all day but he was all smiles the whole SEVEN hours.

Jack wasn't too sure about this slide the first couple times, but he eventually warmed up to the idea. They had so much to do for little kids. It was awesome! Any age of kids you have...there is something there for them.

This slide was a little more his style. He went on this over and over and OVER! After every time he got off he would say, "Again!" I was glad he enjoyed it so much.

In this picture we look pretty pastey white. We have been outside a lot, but not out in swimsuits trying to get a tan. We thought this would be the perfect opportunity to get a little sun. Well, it didn't seem like we were getting much all day until we got home and we were HOT PINK! Ouch! Good thing we lathered up Jack with spf 50. He is still a nice shade of brown.

Now this is what I call a snow cone! This thing was huge and believe it or not, we finished the whole thing! :) It was very refreshing on a hot day. Jack was in seventh heaven with this thing. He's never really had a lot of sugar before and it was like he couldn't believe we were just letting him dig in.

The spoon was not enough...it was much more efficient to stick your whole face in it!
Mmmm....that was good!


11 comments:
I love the last two pictures of Jack. What a cutie. He's a heartbreaker.
In the last video I love how he throws his head back. Pierce does that same thing. Love it.
That puts our little splash park to shame! It looks like you are having such a fun summer! I can't believe how big Jack is getting, he's such a cutie!
Jack is SO cute! Looks like you guys had a fun day... I wish the weather were a little nicer here so we could be outside. I miss the Hawaiian sun! :)
Wow now that is a snow cone. I love that Jack just went for it face first. The water park looks like tons of fun. And don't worry Tim and I are very very pasty white -we don't get out much at all anymore. Looks like fun!
We've been here and there all summer, so I haven't blogged in forever! It was so fun to catch up with you guys. Jack is so darling! He just looks like he has the cutest personality. Looks like you guys are having fun with warm weather and great visitors. We're glad things are going well.
hooray for water parks, and summer! it's so cute how jack puts his whole face into the snowcone, too darling. the water slides look like soooo much fun, i LOVE waterslides (actually i love anything with water, sun, and bathing suits). jack will have to take connor there someday to swim, and ride slides together.
Ok so one of the not so fun things about being pregnant is I saw the snowcone and now I want one soooooooooooooooooooo bad. Too bad it's after 10:00pm and it's Sunday. Thanks a lot. The water park looked fun though. I want to go.
ps. Do you know any good places to get snowcones around here?
How fun! Jack is getting so big! It is fun to see what you are up to.
That looks so fun! I think the boys and I may go to wildwaves next week. :) I'm glad to see Justin will still show off his muscles! tee,hee! He loves me! :)
You guys made that water park look like sooooooooo much fun now I wish we would have saved it for when we were there!!!:) There's always next time...right?:)
Post a Comment