Friday, August 1, 2008

The Jensen Family

We had the Jensen family (some of our most favorite people ever!) come and stay with us for a few days on their way to medical school in Washington DC. We are so glad that Scott is going to a school that is so close to us. We have only seen them once in the past year so it was so good to have a few days with them and we know that we will be able to see them a lot more now that they are on the east coast. Their kids are cute as ever and are getting so big. Brielle was always making sure "Baby Jack" was taken care of. The picture up top is at the pool. The first day they came we had a nice and lazy morning followed by a relaxing afternoon at the pool. It was the perfect day!

We went to Kirtland (of course) and watched all the kiddos outside so Scott and Denisse could actually enjoy the tour. And since we have been on the tour so many times...we didn't mind one bit! The kids were really good and had fun finding bugs, having a picnic and running through the grass.

Brielle let me do her "princess" hair every day. It made me want a little girl to play dress up with! She is adorable!

All of us at the Whitney store in Kirtland. Brielle was definitely more interested in her coloring book than the picture!

We took a trip to the outlets and got Braden and Jack some matching pants. They looked so cute in them. These three are so much fun but definitely keep you on your toes! :) Jack misses having some friends to entertain him and we miss having fun with Scott and Denisse.

Thanks for stopping you guys! Good luck on the next chapter of your life! We are very excited for you and we will definitely be coming to your house very soon!

5 comments:

Sarah Stout said...

Wow... I didn't know Scott and Denisse have two kids! That's so crazy. I haven't seen them since a year after they got married. And medical school? Thanks for the update on them!

Sherwoods said...

wow you guys have had a lot of summer visitors! How fun. Glad you guys are having a great summer. Can you believe it's almost over and back to school for the boys? I'm not ready for that!

Ben and Laurie said...

How fun! We always loved visiting the sites with our friends and family too. Jack is getting so big. I like the pic with him and the bat the best!

Angie Penrose said...

Jack is SO cute! I wish I could give him a big hug! Love the plaid pants!

Denisse said...

I wish we lived even closer!!! Dang it! We are never satified...I just need to count our blessings!!!:) 6 hours away is much better than 3 days away!!!! We really had a great time with you guys!