This last Friday was Justin's official last day of his first year of dental school! We are SO excited!! It has flown by so fast, it's unbelievable. He made it through all of his finals and passed with flying colors! (Did we expect him to do any less??) I am so proud of him for being so willing to further his education so that he will be able to provide for our family.
Since he is so fabulous and this is an exciting time in his life, I want to share a few things that we LOVE about Justin...
Since he is so fabulous and this is an exciting time in his life, I want to share a few things that we LOVE about Justin...
First of all, is he not the cutest little boy you have ever seen?? I love this picture. This is Justin in second grade. When I was looking through some pictures to find one for this post, I had to laugh because his Mom dressed him in the same exact outfit as she had in his first grade picture...just a different haircut! I guess she thought he looked extra sharp in that sweater! :) He has the sweetest little face which still describes him to this day. Justin is one of the sweetest guys I have ever met. He is so thoughtful and ALWAYS thinking of other people besides himself. He has always been very genuine and consistently strives to reach out to others. He has a way bigger heart than I do.He is super involved and has had the opportunity to travel all over the world. This top picture is on our trip to the Dominican Republic in August 2006. The bottom is on our honeymoon in Mazatlan, Mexico. He has had the opportunity to travel through ballroom including lots of Europe, all of Central America, Canada and various locations in the U.S. He went to the D.R. for a humanitarian dental trip and will be going to Guatemala, where he served his mission, for another humanitarian trip with CASE in August.

Justin has a very strong testimony of the church. He loves serving in his calling and is always willing to help members in our ward. We are so blessed to have him bring the Priesthood into our home. I couldn't ask for a better example for Jack to look up to and strive to be like.
Anyone who knows Justin, knows that he is a smartie pants!! He is so dedicated to his education and I love that about him, even when it takes him away from home a lot of time. When we were dating I used to go to the library and take a magazine just so I could sit next to him while he studied. He has always done so well in school but will never be the first to admit it. Even in dental school, he always takes time to be with me and Jack and still does so well in all of his classes.
And most importantly, he is the BEST husband and Dad!! He is so good to us and always trying to make sure that we come first, even when he is busy doing school and church callings. Jack loves when his dad comes home. I know it is the highlight of his day by the look on his face when Justin walks in the door. He helps so much with Jack and other things around the house. I don't even know when the last time I had to do the dishes... I am totally spoiled!
Thanks for being so good to us! We are so excited to have you all to ourselves for the whole summer!! Way to go...you are that much closer! :)
We love you!
We love you!
16 comments:
Good work, Justin and congrats to you all! I can't believe that it's been a year already! Hopefully the rest will go by just as fast and you can move back to good old Idaho!
So what are your plans for the summer- a trip to see your favorite people in the beautiful town of Milwaukee! I knew that had to be one of the first things on your list, just wanted to make sure though!!
I remember that little boy and the spiky hair. He even had a side spike part- way cool! Congrats Justin! Sounds like you're doing a great job!
Congratulations on the end of your first year. We are so proud of you and the awesome job you did in your classes this past year. Way to go on your grades too. The post is sooo cute, Stacey and I loved the pictures of Justin you posted. I did love that sweater on him and of course he stayed the same size for at least 2 years and I couldn't resist on the sweater. I think I really forgot I had him in the same clothes until I pulled the previou photos and saw the same.....Oh well, he still looks too handsome. Love you guys....MOM H.
I have always told Justin that he was the cutest little boy ever...well, I rest my case! Congrats buddy on school, that is so awesome! You definately deserve a break. Maybe you could come visit us sometime in the next three months since you will have so much free time? :) Love you guys.
What a cute post Stacey. I just love you so much and it makes me so happy that you are married to such an incredible guy. He is the best husband for you and I am just so glad!! You have been a great supporter to him and I am sure he wouldn't have been able to do as well without his cheerleader at home! (We always did want to be cheerleaders! haha) Congrats Justin on finishing this first year! You are awesome. We love you guys!!
Miss Stacey!!
Holy Cow, I found your blog through another friends blog, and I can't believe your little boy! He is SO cute. What a cute family you have Stace! Congrats on one year down with school, you'll be done in no time. I hear Rexburg is in need of some dentists, and I need my hair dresser back!! keep in touch, our blog is at kateperkes.blogspot.com.
Loves
Jake and Kate Perkes
yea!!! Congrats Justin, that is sooo exciting to be finished for the whole summer!! Mitch still has 3 weeks left! I can't wait for him to be done. This year has really flown by huh?! Hopefully we can see you guys soon!
We are so proud of you Justin! Your first year is over HOORAY!!!!!:) What a cute tribute to Justin Stace. I have to say that Justin IS one of the most genuine people I know! I totally mean it!!!:)
With all that free time you better join us in Mexico!! I wish. :) that would be so fun. I'm so glad to have Justin as a brother in-law. Everyone at my home just think he's the best. Thanks for being so good to Stacey. You'll be done with school before you know it!
I've tagged you! go to my photoblog to see the details. :)
I tagged you on my blog too!! haha...
Holy Cow I can't believe it has been a year! It seems like yesterday when we were sitting at Reflections talking about how we were going to be single mom's and poorer than dirt during school! Well I guess ALOT has changed since then! Congrats, I am so excited for you! Have a fun summer!
Way to go Justin! We think you're great too! Hope you have an awesome summer.
Great Job Justin! You rock bro! We are so happy that things are going well for you guys. I so ejoyed the pictures. You two are so cute together. I love it. Thanks for sharing. :-) We hope you'll be traveling out west...we'll be moving to Provo in July. We'd love to see you guys again and meet that cute Jack boy.
Post a Comment