
Jack is going to be turning one in about three weeks and he still didn't have any teeth! We have thought that he might be teething probably twenty times since he was four months old and it's never the case. Well, this past week or so, he has been a little stinker and totally whiny. He is usually so good and I was wondering where my sweet little Jack went. Well we were at Costco and he was biting Justin's finger and he discovered that he had a tooth pop out! And then on the way home, I found another one. No wonder he has been a little stinker! Justin learned when each of the different teeth are "supposed" to come in but Jack decided he was going to do it on his own time, I guess.

Justin is playing in an inter-faith summer softball league. Most of the team is from our ward. It has been a lot of fun to go to the games. He didn't want to play at first because he hasn't played baseball in so long. But after a little convincing, he decided to join and he actually does really well!! I guess playing baseball is kind of like riding a bike. I am excited to have softball games to go to...it just makes me feel like summer!

I thought this picture was funny. I tried to get Jack to look at me and smile but he decided to shove his whole graham cracker in his mouth instead.

Jack and his friend Parker. Every time we see Parker, Jack's face just lights up because he is so excited to play with him! He is a cutie.

We also had the opportunity to go to the temple for our ward temple trip. It was so good to be at the temple. It really does give you a spiritual boost that you need that you just can't seem to get anywhere else. We are in the Columbus temple district and it's about 2 1/2 hours away. We didn't realize how much we would miss the half an hour drive until we moved! It is definitely harder to make the trip to Columbus, but so worth it in the end! This summer we will have the opportunity to attend the Palmyra temple twice and the Nauvoo temple, and I am looking forward to it!

We had to have something for Jack to do the whole time, so we brought his favorite toy to kill some time. I LOVE this picture!! They are doing construction on the front of the temple and I wish that darn garbage dumpster wasn't in it, but it's still so cute!

This is at a little park right behind the temple. There was a little pathway and a cute little bridge that went over a stream. Jack had fun looking at the water.
And the highlight of our week was when Justin was pulling some grass and weeds out of this greenery and his weeding ring fell off! He has no idea what part of the bush it fell in. He just noticed after pulling for a while that it was gone. This is our neighbor helping Justin look for it. It's so funny that he lost it because he is ALWAYS teasing me and saying that I set my ring down in too many places and that one of these days I'm going to lose it. I guess he won't be saying anything to me about it anymore! :)Hopefully he finds it soon!

19 comments:
I've been waiting for a post! :) Can't wait to see Jacks little teeth. He looks so funny in that graham cracker picture, Justins got a good stants at bat and I'm sure the ring will turn up. Will has lost his a hundred times and we still have the original! Good luck. :)
I love the post! I just had to tell you that my baby, Lane got his first two teeth the week of his first birthday. And he will be two on June 1st, and he is just now up to date.:)
I have been waiting too for a new post! Yay for teeth! That boy just has a mind of his own, doesn't he? He will be so cute with his little baby teeth! How fun!!
oh man i love this whole post and was giggling through it all!! I bet Justin was shocked when Jack bit his finger! Mitch felt bad for Justin losing his wedding ring in the bush! Poor kid!!
Good luck with the ring. Ben is playing on the softball team, too. We should hang out at a game together sometime.
I can't believe Justin was giving Jack an exam while you were in Costco! LOL! Jack's such a cutie, thanks for all the new pics! And tell Justin that maybe if he weren't so skinny his ring wouldn't randomly fall off his finger!
Sad, I hope Justin finds his ring soon! Cute pics too. So as an answer to the last comment you left me- I know that my parents are thinking about coming either June 17th ish or July 8th ish. and are planning on staying for a week at the most. So far that's the only time planned. As for Dustin's schedule, he has half days on Fridays and I know he has a 4 days weekend for the fourth of July. We do have a hide bed in our living room which is good news. If you guys did end up coming out, would you drive or fly?
hooray for teeth, boo for justins ring, hooray for fun softball games!!! jack is just too cute, i love the picture of him pushing his little car. he is such a big boy!!
That's too bad about Justin loosing his ring. I know how you feel! Scott's lost 2 since we've been married! And since he's lost his last one he hasn't got another since. I'll probably get another one for him for our anniversary. You need a metal detector to find it! Good luck! Jack is so cute!
I can't believe he lost his wedding ring. You should tease him about that all the time now. Love the picture of Jack after he had just put the gram cracker in his mouth -priceless. The softball games will be fun it just seems like summer. Looks and sounds like all is going well. Good luck on finding the wedding ring!
I was laughing at the pictures of Jack pushing his truck around the temple because Finn has so many of the same! It's so cute. And, the one of him sitting on the blanket is precious. Good photos!
Love jacks pictures! sorry Justin about the ring!! Hope you find it, we can come help look if you want! Okay about our post we just thought it would be funny, what cracked us up the most is some people didn't know we were joking, like especailly my mom! so now we'll have to do another one saying we were joking! anyway we just found that picture and decided because she was about to win that we'd do something funny, anyway love you guys!
Sorry I am so slow on leaving a comment, but you know I have looked. I am so excited to see Jack's teeth. He may even have more by the time we get there. That graham cracker picture is absolutely darling!!!! I love that face. It makes you wonder if he hurried and put it in his mouth because he thought you might take it away for the picture and he looks like...hahaha mommy, I got it before you!!! Love that little guy. The ones with him pushing the airplane are so cute too. I am so glad he loves it. Dad and I sure had fun playing with it in Target before Christmas and if we loved it, we were sure Jack would. We're just kids at heart!!! I sure hope you find you ring pretty soon. I feel so bad you can't find a metal detector anywhere. Good luck and enjoy Stacey's family this next few days. Tell them hello for us. Have a great time in NY. Love you guys. MOM H.
Stace-
I made my blog private email me your email address so I can invite you. My email is mcheger@gmail.com
Wow...He Jack looks like minnie Bob. Every time I see him I think he looks like Grandpa Bob! Scarrrrrry!!! JK :-)
Pierce just got his first tooth. I've always been told that the later they get their teeth the better. I can't believe our babies are turning one soon.
so did he find it?!
btw...isaac has no teeth yet either. he's almost 10 months old and i'm sure they'll come sometime, but not yet! i also heard the later they come the better teeth they are...
What a fun week! I'm glad Jack just barely started teething. It makes me feel less worried about Avery, who also has zero teeth as of right now. And I'm so sorry about Justin's wedding ring. Ugh! Did you find it yet? Good luck.:-)
Post a Comment