Friday, May 23, 2008

I have a good husband


We have had a really busy week with home projects and getting ready for my mom and dad to come tomorrow. Yesterday Justin was nice enough to take Jack with him to run some errands so I could get a few things done. When they came back, he walked in with these!

Thanks Justin! They are beautiful!

7 comments:

Janelle said...

That's a really nice looking bouquet. Points for Justin!

Cassie said...

Way to go Justin!! You deserve it Stacey for getting through the first year of dental school ;)

Denisse said...

Aaaawwww! Cute!

Anonymous said...

way to go.... you did great!!! flowers to your favotite girl from her favorite boys!!! good job and by the way... they are really pretty ones and they look really good on your table. love you, MOM H.

Jessica said...

I got flowers last week too, only I had to have a baby to get them! Good work, Justin!

Nat said...

Oh, how sweet! Don't you just love those little things they do? In reality, they aren't little at all - they are wonderful!

TerriLyn said...

Oh that's just awesome!