
I HAD to post this picture and return the favor to Stephanie for posting the horrible picture of me on her blog! If this isn't embarrassing, I don't know what is! What is our hair doing? And I love the overalls, not to mention the sandals with white socks! Wow...
If I were a billionaire I would.....get rid of my entire wardrobe and start over from scratch, pay off our student loans from our first year of dental school, go to Mexico with Angie this summer, buy a Lexus GX, redecorate my house, pay someone to clean my house, buy Ryan and Stephanie and Adam and Stephanie tickets to our house this July, buy a house and pay off all of our family's mortgages, give people money or things they need "anonymously" ALL THE TIME, and travel the world with Justin doing humanitarian dental trips with a few "for fun" destinations in between!
3 bad habits.....Spending too much time blogging, definitely not doing laundry enough and when I actually do it, I tend to leave it in the dryer for a very long time without folding it. And last but definitely not least... PROCRASTINATION!! (as you can tell by the dryer comment). Procrastination runs in my blood...I learned everything I know from my family. :) I'm pretty sure my bad habits were exactly the same three that Angie wrote...we must come from the same family.
5 places I've lived.....I only have three. Enumclaw, WA - born and raised. Rexburg, ID - Five years of beauty school, BYU-I, friends, and eventually marriage! Cleveland, OH - I have lived here for one year and have three left. We have NO IDEA where we will be next! Any ideas?
5 jobs I've had....Filing/whatever they asked me to do at Gamblin Motors, receptionist for Preferred Capital, cosmetologist at Reflections, and currently, a mom (I consider this a full time job). I guess I don't have five jobs either...
10 comments:
Sweet pic Stac!! I love your hair! Ok so you look like you've changed a lot but Stephanie looks totally the same! I love the the oeralls too!
I look totally the same??!?!? Thanks! hahaha...That is just sad. Oh well, what can you do? Thanks for posting that picture Stace. I guess I do deserve it. Love ya!!
That's a very precious pic! I'm jealous that you two are still such good friends. I don't talk to my childhood friends nearly enough, and they still live around here! And I'm pretty sure you're supposed to leave clothes in the dryer at least an hour after they've finished! ;)
That picture is awesome. :) Love the best buds on the bottom. How sad we have the same bad habits! I'll have you know I have all the laundry done! Even folded. I'm trying to break that bad habit. I'm still hoping you will become a billionare before june. :)
That picture is HILARIOUS!!! LOVE the hair! I laughed when I read what you said about your laundry sitting in the dryer forever! I'm the SAME way! I just pull things out when I need it! I HATE laundry! Glad to know I'm not the only one!
I think you guys will end up in Arizona! I don't know why, but that's my prediction. Anywhere you go, the people will be lucky!
Love the picture! Ha! It totally reminds me of how I dressed back in the day; dr. Martins and overalls! Love it!
i wish you guys were billionaires too so that we could come to cleveland this summer!!! we wish we could come so bad. i love the laundry comment, in fact i have laundry sitting in the dryer from before we went to utah last weekend! and the rest of the laundry has only made to the floor outside the dryer, we just keep picking out of it when we need it.
Post a Comment