
A guy in our stake called us on Monday wondering if we would want tickets to the Indians game on Wednesday...and of course we said YES! We love going to the baseball game and especially when the Indians are playing the Seattle Mariners!! It was weird seeing Ichiro up on the Indian's big screen. Needless to say, I was cheering for both teams. The Indians ended up winning 8-3.

Not only were our tickets free, but we were in the third row in right field! The view was amazing! Now that's the way to see the baseball game. :)

When Mike called us to see if we wanted the tickets, he said that he had four of them and he was already giving the other two away. Little did we know he was giving them to Hollie and Adam, some of our best friends here! The funny thing is, is that he didn't even know that we knew each other. It worked out perfect!


So this weird fuzzy thing, was walking by our seats so we thought it would be fun to get a picture with it.

Instead of being normal and just taking a regular picture, he kept sticking his fingers in our ears and putting our heads under his shirt. He was so weird!! This is our multiple attempts to get a snapshot with him.


By this one, I just started getting weirded out by him as you can tell by my face.
Besides the Sesame Street gone bad mascot, overall we had a great time! It's alwaysfun at the baseball game...especially when it's free! It fits into our dental school budget perfectly. :)
Besides the Sesame Street gone bad mascot, overall we had a great time! It's alwaysfun at the baseball game...especially when it's free! It fits into our dental school budget perfectly. :)

8 comments:
How do you keep getting free tickets to amazing events? I'm so jealous!!! And mascots are always weird, it's best to ignore them!
Hey stacey!
This is Leslie from beauty school. Remember me??? You look great and your family is adoreable. I also have a blog if you want to check it out! lesliecarlosandaliyah.blogspot.com
Hope to talk to you soon!!
Leslie
Fun you guys! And ya that purple fuzzy thing is kind creepy. We are going to a Lansing Lugnuts game this weekend, jealous? ya I didn't think so.
so fun! baseball games are the best! you guys had fantastic seats! this might be weird but i love freshly mowed baseball fields, they look so pretty! my parents always mow their lawn like that and i love it! that purple thing is out of control! the really weird part is that purple thing isn't even the mascot for the team (you would think they'd have an indian or something running around, that would only make sense right?) too funny.
So we found out our place is going to be a one bedroom or a big studio apartment. So it will be on the small side. But there's always room for a blow up mattress! Hopefully it will work out with you guys coming to visit.
Looks like you guys had fun, that purple thing is a little creepy. Mckay was so jealous, he kept telling everyone you were there. I'll have to show him these pics. :) you found some tickets to mexico right? my fingers are crossed. Miracles do happen. tee,hee!
I love your weired out face Stace! It's the BEST!!!!!! All of those mascots are weird I think...
Man! I can't believe you got such great seats! That is awesome! I love little Jacks whispy hair in that photo (I hoped you saved some hair from his first cut!)
SO CUTE!
Post a Comment