
Justin's grandparents gave us a clock that projects the time and temperature on the wall for Christmas. Yesterday morning at eight o'clock it was only 9.5 degrees!! We definitely bundled up for church that day. We thought we were in Idaho for a minute! We heard that the winters were bad in Cleveland, but so far we haven't felt nearly as cold as Rexburg. Hopefully it doesn't get any worse!!!


We have this big dresser thing in our dining room that we are going to fix the top of it and decorate. We found it in our basement! The top still has holes in it and Justin thought it would make a good high chair for Jack. Always trying to think of ways to save money. :) I'm pretty sure we will still get a high chair...and hopefully sooner than later!!
7 comments:
How cute is he!! We really need to get you up here!!! Looks like a great high chair to me. Whatever works right? :)
Love the high chair. And I feel your pain about the cold. I think the weather here is about the same there. Ready for summer again!
Haha -- very creative use of basement junk! I just hope the bottom of the drawer stays intact.
He is too cute! I can't wait to play with him. I am so sorry it is so cold! I thought the 30 degrees here was bad!!
Jack doesn't look convinced! I think he wants a high chair. It looks like he's got dimples in that first picture! Cute! Oh, and don't worry, it was -10 here the other day!
Way cute new header Stace!!! I love that picture of Jack in his "new high chair"!!! I love that face! He's sooooo cute!!! Yeah it's been soooooooooooo cold here too!!!! Right now it is -13F! yes that was a negative in front of the 13!!! Freeeeeeeeezing!!!!!
why don't you just attach a couple straps to a 2x4 and let them hang from his shoulders and then he could have a portable high chair...ok there's nothing high chair about it, but it'd be a portable eating surface...that doesn't sound dangerous, right?
Post a Comment