Wednesday, January 2, 2008

I love this little guy

8 comments:

The Heaton's said...

i miss him already! you know how jack doesn't cry, he make a little whine noise...he taught it to connor, it is hilarious he sounds just like jack. the pictures turned out pretty cute.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

So cute Stacey! You sure know how to make 'em!

Kristen said...

He looks just like his Grandpa Bob in this picture! Way Cute!!

hillmans said...

I can't believe how fast he is growing up. He already looks different than from when he was here! He is a doll

Matt and Tesha said...

Jack is such a little cutie! Hope everthings going well with you guys! Take care!

Denisse said...

Hey guys! Jack is so handsome!!! You better watch out because he's going to be a heartbreaker!!! When Brielle saw his picture she said "baby Jack" all by herself!!!! I was so surprised!!!! She remembered!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Kristi Clinger said...

He is such a cute kid. I love looking at your blog. I'm glad you had such a good first holiday season with Jack.

Karlee said...

What a cute little guy!