
My days of Jack being a good little boy and just playing on the floor in one spot are over. I know that he can't get anywhere very fast, but he definitely can make it from point A to point B. The other day I was upstairs getting something and he was at the bottom of the stairs playing with toys. I had set a whole bunch of things that I had been working on for hours for my visual aids group on the first step (probably not the brightest idea...I know). I came down the stairs to find that he had pulled it all off the step and dumped all the little pieces out of this plastic baggie and drug them all over the floor. I just had to laugh because he still has the cutest little smile on his face that I just can't get mad at.
9 comments:
Justin! Hey, it's Sara (Thompson) Oblad. I was just googling old Tiebreaker friends and found your blog! Your baby is soooo cute! We have a blog also. Sounds like you guys are doing so good! Your wife is gorgeous! :) It'll be fun to check on your blog and see how things are going! www.babyoblad.blogspot.com
Take Care!
I was so excited to see a new picture and Jacks cute crawl. He is the cutest thing and I just can't believe how old he is getting! I love his little track suit too (remember Ryan Sitler's Saturday track suit?!?! haha). Anyway, I saw you called tonight but we had the Bishopbric over and by the time they left it was too late to call. I will give you a call tomorrow after work. Talk to you then!
Yup, now it's the dreadful time that you'll have to take all your cute decorations and put them away or at least to a higher plane cuz they will just get mutilated! There are so many things that I want to do and then I think No, I can't cuz Peyton will just ruin it! It's a sad time, but Jack it so cute in that little warm up suit!!
That is so cute! That is kind of how Jax is moving around right now too! Hope all is going well for you guys in Ohio! Take care!
Oh Stace! The craziness has begun!!!!! They just get into EVERYTHING!!!! Naughty naughty Jack!!!! I sometimes have to count to 10 and take a deep breath and say to myself that they are just material things! (Braden broke our DVD player the other day!!!) and it all happens in a matter of seconds....That is so cute though!!I love that army crawl. He's so big!! I can't believe how much he's grown in just a matter of weeks!!! What a cutie pie!!!!
That's exactly how Davy started moving around. He never really crawled he went from army crawl straight to walking. So beware... walking is coming!!!
I've been waiting for a new post! He's so cute! Have fun with this new phase! You'll love it. :)
oh my gosh he is hilarious! ok i agree with denisse...just count to ten and take a deep breath. i know you don't feel like freaking out yet, but someday you will. trust the 10 count...try it backwards if it loses it's effect!
I am jealous. Kaylee is close but she is not doing it yet :( UI can't believe how big they get so fast. So how are you doing? It has been forever!
Post a Comment