Friday, September 28, 2007

Kirtland

We spent one whole day in Kirtland with my sister, Angie. She took all of these pictures, except for the one below with Jack and Justin. I, surprisingly, took that one! She edited it, of course so I definitely can't take all the credit! We were so lucky to have her come and take our family pictures. It was a blast. She was busy all afternoon taking pictures of people in my ward. I showed everyone her blog and they all started lining up!


So we were taking pictures by this fence and I backed up and completely fell on this pole that was sticking out and I almost dropped Jack. I got totally scratched up but luckily didn't loose Jack. How embarrassing...





This is at the Kirtland temple. The bright green door, is surprisingly the original color.



6 comments:

Angie Penrose said...

Wow~those are really good pictures! tee, hee!! I love that you posted the one of you falling. :) To funny!

Cassie said...

Stace, I am so glad you made a blog. The pic of Jack and Justin is super cute, you should work with your sister :)

TerriLyn said...

Beautiful family pics. It looks like you guys are having such a great time there!

Jessica said...

I love these pictures. Y'all look soo cute.

The Heaton's said...

I love that black and white picture of you and Jack! - Ryan

Kristi Clinger said...

You are lucky to have such a beautiful family.