We had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year. My biggest fear was that I would be in the hospital, eating less than ideal hospital food for my Thanksgiving dinner. I said over and over how bad I did NOT wan't to be in the hospital on Thanksgiving Day. Luckily, Taylor was a good little boy and came a week and a half before! Spencer and Suzy hosted and our day was spent eating WAY too much, and chatting with the best of friends. We have been blessed with such wonderful friends, half of which will be moving this summer. I'm already having a pity party for myself just thinking about them moving!
We have so much to be thankful for right now. I feel like we have been extra blessed this past year, and the number one thing on my thankful list for 2013 is little Taylor boy. I spent many nights in tears, waiting and praying to Heavenly Father to send us another baby. I know there is a reason that we went through what we did, and that the timing is just right, but it was a hard lesson while we were in the middle of it. I'm not sure we learned what we needed to learn, but either way, we are beyond grateful to have this little baby here with us now. There is something so special about newborn babies. Every time I look at Taylor I am in awe at how sweet and innocent they are. I literally could sit and stare at him all day. For some reason with Taylor, I feel something extra special about him. I really wanted to have a girl when we first got pregnant, but now after just a few short weeks, I could not imagine our life without him. He is definitely something to be thankful for!

1 comment:
He's super cute. He was totally meant to come to your family. he's a cute Brownell/Heaton mix. Love him... MOM
Post a Comment