Make a video - it's fun, easy and free!
www.onetruemedia.com
While my parents were here, my siblings challenged us to a Harlem Shake-off. Everyone made their own version of the Harlem Shake and sent them to each other. This was our version. Everyone was surprised by the ending! I think we won the shake-off. :)
www.onetruemedia.com
While my parents were here, my siblings challenged us to a Harlem Shake-off. Everyone made their own version of the Harlem Shake and sent them to each other. This was our version. Everyone was surprised by the ending! I think we won the shake-off. :)
6 comments:
Justin should totally be on DWTS. LOL! (P.S. You're all awesome.)
UMMMM THIS IS THE BEST EVER! seriously, the challenge was fabulous idea and the end = ABSOLUTELY fabulous. CONGRATS!!!
Seriously I CANNOT get over how much I love this!! Best baby announcement ever! So HAPPY for you guys! I'm calling you soon!
Love reading your posts! So happy for you guys! Hope you feel normal again soon. :)
Kara
Congrats Heatons! You guys are awesome!
lol that was awesome. And congrats! So will this one be born in a different country or will you come back to the states?? Funny thing is that when Justin started dancing I was thinking "wow her husband is a really good dancer" and then I quickly remembered "oh yeah, Justin IS a dancer". When I look at your blog I forget that I actually new him before I new you :)
Post a Comment